CrowdStrike joins the Axiomatics partner community with risk-based authorization for enterprise
Among the insights shared this year at the Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit in Las Vegas was that the future for identity and access management (IAM) deployments will be as part of an identity fabric: a composable layer within a cybersecurity mesh architecture comprised of solutions that work together and aren’t necessarily delivered by one vendor.
In short, this identity fabric, which includes dynamic authorization, will leverage signals from the cybersecurity ecosystem to deliver on outcomes that include identity threat detection and response (ITDR) and ultimately a Zero Trust strategy.
In that spirit, today we’re pleased to share that the Axiomatics authorization solution is now integrated with the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform, delivering risk-based access control for enterprise authorization.
With this integration, Axiomatics aims to provide IAM leaders the opportunity to connect security insights from CrowdStrike, a leading cloud-delivered cybersecurity platform.
Enterprises will realize a number of benefits through this integration, including:
Analyze authorization risk in real-time
- Leverage a risk score derived from the CrowdStrike Falcon Zero Trust (ZTA) threat assessment as part of an Axiomatics authorization decision for enhanced risk context and accuracy.
- Connect risk to an attribute-based access control (ABAC) policy that considers contextual attributes including user, device, location, and role.
Harmonize your security and identity investments
- Employ continuous verification of access based on dynamic attributes pulled from a variety of CrowdStrike security signals.
- Enable development teams to build risk-based authorization policies that automatically consider context from across the identity and security ecosystem.
Accelerate your Zero Trust strategy
- Reduce the complexity of Zero Trust policies by focusing on high-quality of attributes, such as risk, rather than an overwhelming quantity of policies.
- Connect signals from across the Zero Trust ecosystem, including identity, endpoint, and workload risk context derived from the Falcon platform.
In the conversations I have with both customers and industry analysts, one thing is abundantly clear – the mission to secure access is larger than ever before and will only be accomplished by vendors coming together to connect real-time security context to identity.
The road to a fully composable identity fabric is just getting started, and we believe an important step in the right direction is proactively integrating with the solutions our customers already leverage as part of their broader security architecture.
Modernize your risk-based authorization strategy with Axiomatics and CrowdStrike
To learn more about this unique integration and its benefits for your enterprise’s authorization strategy, download our solution brief and contact us to take the step step in your access control journey.