A Practical Approach to GDPR Requirements
At the time of this webinar, many enterprises are/were finalizing their plans for addressing new requirements of the GDPR directive. GDPR has both a business and a technical impact, which is particularly challenging when the enforcement regime is so unclear at this point in time.
In this webinar, experts from EY and Axiomatics discuss the following topics in an effort to provide practical guidance to enterprises that fall under the purview of this new directive:
- -What data is covered by GDPR?
- Privacy by design is paramount
- Data protection processes must be defined and documented
- Evidence of consent management and enforcement
- Developing a reference architecture for Data Subject Rights
Atul Ojha, EY Manager of National Advisory, Cybersecurity Måns Håkansson, Solutions Architect at Axiomatics Gerry Gebel, VP Business Development at Axiomatics