Enforcing Fine Grained Access Control Policies to Meet Legal Requirements
A Webinar with Axiomatics and IAM Analysts KuppingerCole: Take me to recording
Join Axiomatics and leading analyst firm KuppingerCole to learn more about Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC).
ABAC solutions provide an organization with the power to control access to protected resources via a set of policies. These policies express the increasingly complicated legal and business environments in which companies operate these days. However, due to the number of moving parts, it becomes harder to understand the effect a policy change might have in a complex policy set. These moving parts include the policies themselves, attribute values and the specific queries under consideration.
In this KuppingerCole webinar, you will hear about:
- Providing the power to create and enforce fine grained access control policies
- A solution that makes the journey to ABAC as frictionless as possible
- A gap analysis tool that’s able to provide answers to complex access control questions
- Improving governance and reducing software development costs through authorisation
- How to centralise policy for disparate applications
- Governance improvements in authorisation service approach using access review management.