Solution Architect – EMEA (London, UK)
The Solution Architect – EMEA supports both prospective and existing customers to advance their adoption of dynamic authorization.
In many ways, the Axiomatics Solutions Architect acts as a technology consultant who pulls from a deep security background and leverages their customer engagement experience to speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions, while also possessing the ability and business acumen to discuss and present to senior members of a client team.
In addition to being an expert in dynamic authorization, the Solution Architect brings a depth of knowledge and experience within the Identity and Access Management space. They will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, professional services consulting engagements, and as a leader on solution design and deployment projects.
Duties of the Solution Architect
Accelerating Customer Success:
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions to their current challenges.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Responding to customer requests for information and proposal insights.
- Presenting proposals to customers with members of the sales team.
- As an Axiomatics technical expert, ensure successful implementation by providing project management, policy analysis/design/creation, architecture design and product training
- Accelerating Go To Market motion:
- Attending meetings as a part of the sales team and acting as a technical expert, being able to demonstrate Axiomatics solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver proof of concepts with prospective customers with the goal of progressing the sales cycle.
Attend and present at conventions, events, or other key go to market activities
Background of the pre-sales consultant
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert within Identity and Access Management.
- Demonstrate the ability to translate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- You are a great collaborator and communicator across all formats and mediums.
- You are self-driven, efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working.
- You are comfortable to constructively give your opinions and make decisions.
- You are innovative and open to new ways of working and thinking.
- You are a doer and have a natural way of making things happen.
This role is open to candidates able to work in the London, UK area.
Apply now on LinkedIn