IT System Administrator
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, solution-minded systems administrator to provide day-to-day technical maintenance, troubleshooting, and support to Axiomatics IT systems and integrated solutions.
What you bring
- You have a solution-oriented mind and you are always ready to deal with new challenges and find quick and effective solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of projects.
- Ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
- Creativity in a multicultural place and fast-moving environment that appreciates and gives space to your ideas where you can grow along with the company’s growth.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day technical maintenance, troubleshooting, and support to Axiomatics IT systems, including Servers, Users, Wi-Fi, Laptops, Printers, etc.
- Provide employees with all IT support and training level, for Stockholm HQ and remote users.
- Taking care of onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Implementing new systems, including software, hardware, and network based on prioritization and development plans.
Required skills and experience
- Client operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Server operating systems such as Linux servers and Windows server.
- Wired and Wireless Networks.
- Microsoft Office or Microsoft (Office) 365 and Google Workspace.
- Ticketing Systems such as Jira Service Management.
- ITSM and ITAM concepts.
- Cybersecurity concepts.
- Interest in documenting, helping to advance the documentation of processes in the organization, compliance, and ISO.
Skills, experiences, or certificates in the following titles are a plus:
- Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 Administration
- Jira Service Management Administration
- Virtualization Platforms such as Red Hat Virtualization (RHEV), oVirt Engine, Proxmox, VMware ESXi, etc.
- Asset management systems
- HPE ProLiant Servers
- HPE SAN Storages
- Firewalls and UTMs such as Cisco ASA, FortiGate, SOPHOS, etc.
- Cisco Layer 2/3 Switches
- Backup Solutions such as Acronis Cyber Protect, Veeam Backup & Recovery, etc.
- Monitoring Solutions such as PRTG, OP5, Nagios, Prometheus, etc.
- Enterprise Wireless Access Points
- Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- CompTIA: Network+, A+, Security+, Linux+
- Microsoft: MCSE
- Cisco: CCNA
- VMware: VCP, VCTA
- Atlassian: JSM-Related Certificates
Apply for this job