Customer Success Support (EMEA)
The Customer Success Support role for the EMEA region is an exciting role to provide excellent customer service, but is meant to grow into working as a Customer Success Manager and Professional Services.
This opportunity is primarily focused on acting as the technology and solution advisors to Axiomatics existing and potential customers. The Customer Success Support individual will act both reactively to new customer requests and challenges as well as proactively through building relationships with EMEA customers to help shape and build future solutions.
The Customer Success Support individual will act in many ways as a technology consultant that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior members of a client team.
The work will be delivered in EMEA and occasional travel is expected.
This role will cover EMEA
- Provide customers with expert customer support as needed as issue arise
- Proactively reach out to current customers to build relationships and help guide their upcoming implementations
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Knowledge of deploying software in Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of Microservices, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, or similar industry technologies
Apply for this job